Group A received both conventional coronary artery bypass grafting and gene therapy, while group B received only gene therapy.
What does C-CAB stand for?
C-CAB stands for Conventional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (surgery)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 23 other meanings of C-CAB in our Acronym Attic
- Closed-Loop Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Coalition Battle Management Language (Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization; also seen as CBML)
- Concept Bill-Of-Materials
- Circular Derivative of Bovine Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
- Cellular-BTS Range Extension System (Oberon Wireless)
- Cesarean Section Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Conservative Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Carotid-Cavernous (relating to the carotid artery and the sinuses)
- Ceramic-on-Ceramic (biomaterials)
- Canadian Coalition Against Child Exploitation
- Coast Watch Change Analysis Program (US NOAA)
- Centre for Computer Aided Power Sector Studies
- Controller Communication and Situation Awareness Terminal
- Certified Clinical Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs Social Worker
- Counter Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (US Air Force)
- Carbon-Carbon Composite
- Carbon Reduction Carbon Capture and Storage (trademark of the C-CCS CarbonStream Group)
- Center for Comparative and Evolutionary Biology of Hearing (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Colon Cancer Family Registry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting provides complete revascularization with reduced myocardial injury, transfusion requirements, and length of stay: A prospective randomized comparison of two hundred unselected patients undergoing off-pump versus conventional coronary artery bypass grafting.