He is a charter member of Meeting Professionals International (MPI) and the MPI Foundation Board; he was an HSMAI director, territorial director and chapter president; and he was a Convention Liaison Council delegate and member of the CMP board of directors.
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for Convention Liaison Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 480 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Constituency Leaders Council
- Construction Loan Company (various locations)
- Contact Lens Centers
- Contact Lens Council
- Contemporary Learning Center (Houston, TX)
- Contemporary Literature Criticism
- Content Life Cycle
- Content Literacy Continuum (various locations)
- Continuously Linked Commodity Contracts
- Contract Logistics Center
- Convention on Civil Liability
- Corporate Leadership Council
- Corporate Learning Course
- Corporate Litigation Counsel
- Corporate Lodging Consultants (various locations)
- Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- Country Log Cabins (various locations)
- Course Line Computer
- Creative Learning Communities
- Creon Lab Control (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bowering earned her CMP designation under the authority of The Convention Liaison Council in Washington, D.
The Convention Liaison Council takes a hard look at industry changes and challenges.
A new Convention Liaison Council study reaffirms that associations make up the lion's share of the meetings market.