It was called Baker's Bakery and was very popular with the girls from the Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus across the road.
What does CHIJ stand for?
CHIJ stands for Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chihuahua (postcode, Mexico)
- Clearinghouse of Incident Handling Tools
- Center for Human Information Interaction (University of Washington)
- Centre for Healthcare Innovation and Improvement (Canada)
- Checklist of Health Issues and Illness
- Chi Hemp Industries Incorporated (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Consolidated Health Informatics Initiative
- Continuous High Intensity Illumination (retinal damage)
- China Holdings in International Commerce Ltd. (Shangai)
- California Health Incentives Improvement Project (Sacramento, CA)
- Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus Middle Education School (Singapore)
- Coalfield Heritage Initiative Kent (Dover, UK)
- Community Health Information Library (est. 1997; Lexington Medical Center; West Columbia, SC)
- Computers in the Human Interaction Loop (est. 2004; European Commission Sixth Framework Programme)
- Consolidated Hazardous Items List
- Cryptographic Hardware Interface Library (software)
- Cult Hill Innovation Limited (UK)
- Current Hogging Injection Logic
- Consortium of Health Information Library Outreach (Maryland)
- CableCARD Host Interface Licensing Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Educated at the Convent of the Holy infant Jesus, Hwa Chong Junior College, and Oxford University, a lawyer who works in a bank, a literary reviewer, and a mother, Claire Tham knows power-playing.