SB 170 excluded convenient care clinics owned and operated by physicians and did not include urgent care clinics or private practices.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Convenient Care Clinic (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Chest Compression (type of CPR)
- Continuous Curvilinear Capsulorhexis
- Contra Costa College (San Pablo, CA, USA)
- Contra Costa County (California County)
- Contract Certification Clause (California)
- Contract Consultants Corporation
- Contrats-Concurrence-Consommation (French: Contracts Competition Consumption; LexisNexis journal)
- Control Center Complex
- Controlled Current Conveyor
- Controller Checkout Console
- Convention on Cybercrime
- Convergent Close-coupling (approximation)
- Cook Counseling Center (Virginia Polytechnic Institute)
- Cookeville Camera Club (Cookeville, TN)
- Cool Calm Collective (band)
- Cool Cats Club
- Cooper Car Company
- Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia)
- Coordinated Child Care
- Coordinating Council of Cooperatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study conducted by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota concluded that convenient care clinic visits were found to cost consumers half as much as doctors' appointments for similar conditions.