1) Unless otherwise indicated, medications should be stored at controlled room temperature (CRT) to limit accelerated thermal degradation caused by temperatures above CRT.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Controlled Room Temperature
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Consejo Regulador del Tequila (Spanish: Tequila Regulatory Council; Mexico)
- Contact Repair Team (US Army)
- Contingency Response Team (USAF)
- Contingency Response Technologies
- Continuously Regenerated Trap
- Continuously Regenerating Technology
- Contract Repair Team
- Contractual Risk Transfer (legal liability)
- Control Receiver-Transmitter
- Control Room Technologies