Agricultural engineer Ralph Prince helped design the Biomass Production Chamber for the Controlled Ecological Life Support System program at NASA Kennedy Space Center in the 1980s.
What does CELSS stand for?
CELSS stands for Controlled Ecological Life Support System (NASA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CELSS
We have 12 other meanings of CELSS in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Estimating for Logistics Support Analysis
- Conference on Epidemiological Longitudinal Studies in Europe
- Centre for Education Leadership and School Improvement (Canterbury Christ Church Universiety; Kent, UK)
- Cooling with ELectrons and Storing of Ions from the Uppsala Synchrocyclotron
- Consulting Engineers & Land Surveyors of California
- Career Education Lighthouse Schools Project (Australia)
- Comunidade Evangelica Luterana Sao Paulo (Portuguese: Evangelical Lutheran Community Sao Paulo)
- Closed Ecological Life Support System (aka Controlled Ecological Life Support Systems)
- Closed Environmental Life Support System
- Controlled Ecological Life Support System (aka Closed Ecological Life Support Systems)
- Controlled Ecology Life Support System
- Controlled Environment and Life Support System (NASA)
- Comunidade Evangelica Luterana Santissima Trindade (Portuguese: Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Community; Brazil)
- California Extremely Large Telescope
- Center for Educational Leadership and Technology (Marlborough, MA)
- Center for Engineering Learning and Teaching
- Centre for English Language Teaching (Stirling, Scotland)
- Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (Lancaster University, UK)
- Cognitive Emotional Linguistic Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
He oversees several projects including research with the Controlled Ecological Life Support System (CELSS) Breadboard Project.