[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Contrary to what you may believe, controlled cryptographic items (CCI) RT1836(C)/APX-118(V), RT-1912(C)/APX-123(V), KIV-16, and KIV-77 ARE NOT REQUIRED to go through the COMSEC custodian account for reporting or documentation.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Controlled Cryptographic Item
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Container Corporation of India
- Contaminant Control, Inc.
- Continuity Check Incoming (CCS #7 & ITU-T)
- Continuity Check Indicator
- Continuous Commodity Index
- Contracted Configuration Interaction
- Control Code Indicator
- Control Components Inc. (Rancho Santa Margarita, California)
- Control Correlation Identifier (cybersecurity)
- Controlled Critical Impact
- Convergent Communications Inc.
- Convex/Concave Index
- Cooperative Computing, Inc. (Texas)
- Copie Conforme Invisible (French: Blind Carbon Copy)
- Copy Control Information
- Core Club International
- Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
- Cornerstone Concepts, Inc.
- Corporación Colombia Internacional (Spanish: Columbia Corporation International)
- Corporate Catalyst India