Upon achieving control and restraint, officers should transport the subject in an ambulance directly to a medical facility for diagnosis and treatment.
What does C&R stand for?
C&R stands for Control and Restraint
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C&R
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Cost and Program Analysis
- Core and Payload Control Centers
- Classification and Parole Representative (prisons)
- Careless and Reckless Driving (North Carolina)
- Circumvention and Recovery
- Collections and Recoveries (various companies)
- Command & Reconnaissance (US Army)
- Compress and Retransmit
- Compromise & Release (insurance claim settlements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This segregation of material assured thorough matching of material between the control and restraint kiln packages.