NYCHA's Wise Towers in Manhattan and 2125 Glebe Avenue in the Bronx showed a significant savings using a computerized heat control and monitoring system developed here at U.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Control and Monitoring System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Mutual Support (US DoD)
- Continuous Measurement System (videotaped behavior software)
- Continuous Monitoring System
- Contract Maintenance Services
- Contract Management System
- Contract Master Schedule (project management)
- Contractor Maintenance Support
- Contraints Management Symposium
- Control and Management Segment
- Control and Monitor Subsystem
- Control Management System
- Control Monitor System (Sprint)
- Convention on Migratory Species (birds)
- Conversational Monitor System (IBM)
- Conversational Monitoring System
- Conversion or Modernization Specifications
- Conveyancing Marketing Services Limited (UK)
- Cooper Middle School (Austell, Georgia)
- Cooperative Middle School
- Coordinadora de Movimientos Sociales (Spanish: Coordinator of Social Movements, Ecuador)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accompanying this article is a chart itemizing many important features of available production and process monitoring systems, divided into two groups--those from control and monitoring system suppliers, and injection machine suppliers.
LOS ANGELES -- Statmon Technologies Corporation (OTCBB:STCA), one of the leading providers of IP network-based remote control and monitoring systems, will demonstrate its industry leading remote control and monitoring capabilities at NAB2005, April 18-21, 2005, Las Vegas Convention Center.