Elements for use with water-and oil-circulating temperature control unit are in stock.
What does C/U stand for?
C/U stands for Control Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C/U
We have 33 other meanings of C/U in our Acronym Attic
- Cost/Schedule Status Report
- Carrier-to-Noise Temperature density ratio
- Chief Technician (non-commissioned rank in HM Royal Air Force)
- Command Transmitter
- Common To
- Cross Match to Transfusion Ratio (blood)
- ratio between collagen and total protein (pancreatic oncology)
- Cadet Technical Sergeant
- Computer/Technology Terms
- Carbon to Uranium
Samples in periodicals archive:
offers an optional deluxe control unit to its PressureGuard[R] AP[M.
Until now, a control unit and its function--the hardware and software--were inseparably linked with each other and treated as an entity.
In addition, each state Medicaid fraud control unit would be required to have procedures in place for referring complaints of abuse and neglect to other state agencies if the unit does not choose to act on any or all of these types of cases.
Furthermore, the control unit can misaccount for monies.