amp;#8220;In the spirit of continually revolutionizing our business model, Quantum Design is riding the wave of ecommerce acceptance in the B2B world by launching the Control Panels Direct website, which will offer various control panel configurations as well as spare parts.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Control Panel (Windows file extension)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPL
We have 807 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Confinement Protection Limit
- Confirmation-Packet Loss
- Conforming Products List
- Congenital Pulmonary Lymphangiectasia
- Consolidated Procurement Directive
- Constant Phased Limiting Amplifier
- Content Policy Language (Symantec)
- Contention Period Length
- Continuing Professional Learning (University of Saskatchewan; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Continuous Pressure Laminate (surfacing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flame sensors may fail on MBUs with this version of control panel 3.
Available from IR Security & Safety's Electronic Access Control Division of Forestville, Connecticut, the system passes credential data and door status information to the access control panel via RS-485 communication, so the panel can maintain control of the locks as it does with present electric strike or electromagnetic locking systems.
The process was suited to the control panel because it can be used easily on contoured surfaces.
The decision to locate Leo Sakata in Thunder Bay also played a pivotal role in a similar decision regarding Earnway, since the latter company supplies control panel housings to the electronics firm.