Emergency plans ( the Control of Major Accidents and Hazards (Comah) ( were drawn up after devastating explosions in the 1970s in Flixborough, Lincolnshire, and Serveso in Italy.
What does COMA stand for?
COMA stands for Control Of Major Accidents
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COMA
We have 45 other meanings of COMA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Ordering & Monitoring Agency
- Colorado Music Association
- Cometary Mass Analyzer
- Commercial Online Multimedia Applications
- Committee on Medical Aspects of Food and Nutrition Policy (UK; disbanded in 2000)
- Communication Analysts (consulting firm; Singapore)
- Community of Malta Artists
- Congenital Oculomotor Apraxia (ophthalmology)
- Connecticut-Westchester Mycological Association (Croton-on Hudson, New York)
- Constantly on My Ass
- Council Of Maritime Affairs (Canada)
- Coupling-Of-Mode Analysis
- Court Of Military Appeals
- College of Marin Alumni Association
- Commander, Alaskan Air Command
- Commander, Allied Air Forces Central Europe
- Colegio Mexicano de Alergia, Asma e Inmunología Pediátrica, AC (Mexico)
- Compagnie Martiniquaise de Bâtiment (French: Building Company of Martinique)
- Construction Mayennaise Artisanale du Batiment (French construction company)
- Central Oregon Motorcycle and ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) Club