In 2012, Suriname began the installation of an automated biometrics border control management system that will identify and record people traveling to and from Suriname at the principal airport and border crossings.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Control Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Monitoring System
- Contract Maintenance Services
- Contract Management Software (software)
- Contract Management System
- Contract Master Schedule (project management)
- Contractor Maintenance Support
- Contraints Management Symposium
- Control and Management Segment
- Control and Monitor Subsystem
- Control and Monitoring System
- Control Monitor System (Sprint)
- Convention on Migratory Species (birds)
- Conversational Monitor System (IBM)
- Conversational Monitoring System
- Conversion or Modernization Specifications
- Conveyancing Marketing Services Limited (UK)
- Cooper Middle School (Austell, Georgia)
- Cooperative Middle School
- Coordinadora de Movimientos Sociales (Spanish: Coordinator of Social Movements, Ecuador)
- Core Management System (nuclear industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 TK5105 Kelsey, a Chicago-based tech professional introduces Drupal as a control management system (CMS) that enables those without knowledge of HTML code to develop and maintain a website.
We have activated our disaster control management systems and are keeping a close watch on the situation," Dr Al Zayani said during a Press conference at the Oil Spill Command Centre, Sitra.
The locks are integrated into the communities' electronic access control management system and can generate an audit trail of the last 1,000 users should Narvell's staff need to see who went where and when.
Currently an Access Control Management System is being developed.
Sweeping changes in crisis management planned The European Union has speeded up a sweeping reform of its air control management system, responding to the crisis that turned much of the continent into a no-fly zone after the volcanic eruption in Iceland.
LL Connect will be launched this month to sell website design solutions, stock control management systems and possibly a price comparison site for homeowners.