The Pro C Series has six new models capable of professional-quality prints, Wi-Fi b/g/n is available in two of the models, and two others support Printer Control Language (PCL) and Postscript.
What does CLLE stand for?
CLLE stands for Control Language (IBM AS400)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CLLE
We have 1 other meaning of CLLE in our Acronym Attic
- Community Living and Learning Center (George Washington University)
- Cymdeithas Llywodraeth Leol Cymru (Welsh: Welsh Local Government)
- Cyngor Llyfrau Cymru (Welsh Books Council)
- Chicken Immunoglobulin Lambda Light Chain Gene
- Clear Lake Life Cycle Model
- Customized Lifelong Learning and Career Services
- Capacitive Liquid Level Detection
- Communication, Language and Literacy Development (UK)
- Charger Loading Lee Enfield
- Cognition Langues Langage Ergonomie (cognitive language research; Toulouse, France)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Education Network (online resource)
- Center for Lean Logistics and Engineered Systems (University of North Carolina Charlotte)
- Cammy Lee Leukemia Foundation (New York, NY)
- Central Local Liaison Group (UK)
- Cunningham Lindsey Leif Hansen (Denmark claims management group)
- Caribbean Language and Linguistics Institute (University of the West Indies; Jamaica)
- Common Language Location Identification (aka Common Language Location Indicator)
- Common Language Location Identifier (unique identifier assigned by the local exchange carrier)
- Common Language Location Indicator (aka Common Language Location Identification; telecommunications)
- Cultural Landscape Legacies, Inc. (Muscoda, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The biggest remaining weakness in putting the 360 software into the hands of remote computing users is the quite amazing incoherence and complexity of IBM's standard job control language.
In a world dependent upon human interactions, words often wield the ultimate power, and those who control language hold the world in their hands.
Under this agreement, IBM will license I-data print transform software, including Advanced Function Presentation (AFP) to HP Printer Control Language (HP PCL), Postscript and Adobe Acrobat PDF formats.
Some discerning features of these printers are footprints, bitmapped versus scalable fonts and printer control language (PCL).
The macro languages in Word and Excel have continued to evolve toward a common Basic syntax, and Bill Gates' "Information At Your Fingertips" speech Soft-letter, 11/30/90) clearly pointed to a common application control language that would seamlessly integrate individual applications.