Contract Awarded for obsolescent component redesign for the mission computer and displays, integrated navigation and control display system, and network file system systems in support of the E-2D Advanced Hawkeye aircraft
What does CDS stand for?
CDS stands for Control Display System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CDS
We have 725 other meanings of CDS in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Debt Solutions (various companies)
- Container Delivery System (cargo aircraft aerial delivery system)
- Content Delivery System
- Content Directory Service (UPnP standard service)
- Content Distribution Service (various organizations)
- Continuing and Distance Studies (Queen's University; Canada)
- Contraband Detection System
- Control Data Corporation
- Control Data System
- Control Dependence Subgraph
- Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Controlled Drug Substance
- Convention Démocratique et Sociale (French: Democratic and Social Convention)
- Copernic Desktop Search (software)
- Core Data Services
- Core Data Sheet
- Corollary Discharge Signal (Vision & Eye)
- Coronal Density Spectrometer
- Coronal Diagnostic Spectrometer (SOHO instrument)
- Corporate Defence Solutions (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Full support for HDCP repeater protocol, as well as Advanced EDID management and versatile RS232 / LAN control make these units the ultimate signal routing engines for commercial, residential and command & control display systems.
DoD explains that the systems are comprised of chart servers, network interface boxes, flat panel displays, radar systems, navigation software, ship control software, global positioning systems, weather sensors, depth sensors, speed sensors, digital compass systems, ship control display systems and sonar systems.
The XLS cockpit features the all new Honeywell Primus 1000 Control Display System (CDS) avionics system with three 8" x 10" liquid crystal displays; two primary flight displays (PFD), one for each pilot; and one multi-function display (MFD).
With development contracts for web-appliance hardware, cockpit control display systems, applications, games and gaming devices, graphics display device drivers, and many others, alt.