In April 2012, the government allowed institutional investment comprising of individual funds (such as pension, gratuity, superannuation, contributory provident funds and trusts etc) in NSS.
What does CPF stand for?
CPF stands for Contributory Provident Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPF
We have 228 other meanings of CPF in our Acronym Attic
- Condensate Polishing Facility
- Confirmation Prototype Functional
- Conner Prairie Farm
- Conseil Patrimoine Finance (French: Heritage Finance Council)
- Conseil Permanent de la Francophonie (French: Francophonie Permanent Council)
- Consumption Possibility Frontier (international trade)
- Contract Preparation Form
- Contractor Performance Factor
- Contrat À Prix Fixe (Fixed Price Contract)
- Contributory Pension Fund (various locations)
- Control Point Freight (railroads)
- Control Program Facility
- Controlled Print File
- Copyproof Positive Film
- Corteza Prefrontal
- Cost Per Flight (NASA)
- Cost Plus Fee
- Couleurs et Peintures de France (French: Colors and Paints of France; interior decorating company)
- County Professional Firefighters (various locations)
- Coupled-Pair Functional
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan, May 27 -- About 4,000 employees hired on contract by all the four towns in Peshawar blinked in disbelief at the report that record for the last one year of the deductions made in their salaries in the name of contributory provident fund was missing.
On the summary moved by the Ministry of Finance to the ECC it was proposed that institutional investment in the National Savings Scheme may be discontinued except that individual funds like pension, gratuity, superannuation, contributory provident funds and trusts, etc, held by the institutions may be allowed for investments in NSS.