First, we establish the unit contribution per product; then we calculate the contribution per unit of limiting factor, ranking each product accordingly (see table 3).
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Contribution Per Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Competition Promotion Unit
- Comprehensive Plan Update (various locations)
- Computer Parts USA (Texas)
- Computer Power User (magazine)
- Computer Processing Unit
- Computer Processor Unit
- Condensate Polishing Unit (water treatment)
- Conférence des Présidents d'Université (French: Conference of University Presidents)
- Constantine the Philosopher University (Slovakia)
- Contract Postal Unit (US Post Office station)
- Contrôle de Production en Usine (French: Factory Production Control)
- Corporate Policy Unit (various locations)
- Corporate Procurement Unit
- Cost Per Unit
- Crime Prevention Unit
- Critical Patch Update (Oracle)
- Croatian Partizan Unit (gaming clan)
- Customer Pick-Up (shipping/transportation method)
- Central Processing Unit/Programming
- Catch Per Unit Area (fishing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, it showed that the contribution per unit of scarce resource can be used to prioritise production in cases where there are insufficient quantities of one material.
The key concept here is that the most beneficial production plan will be made when we prioritise production in such a way that the contribution per unit of the scarce resource is maximised.