In addition, the modified biophysical profile is as accurate and sensitive as a contraction stress test with the advantages of being easier and less time consuming, said Dr.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Contraction Stress Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Confined Space Training
- Connected Speech Test
- Consensus Service Termination
- Consolidated Service Test (IBM mainframes software management)
- Constable (police/rank)
- Constitution Party
- Construction Surveillance Technician
- Content Specialty Test
- Context Switching Time
- Contract Supplemental Tooling (NASA)
- Control for Stability and Traction (automotive system)
- Control System Toolbox
- Control Systems Technology Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Conventional Stability Talks
- Convulsive Shock Therapy
- Coolant System Thermostat
- COP (Common Operation Picture) Sync Tool
- Copious Spare Time
- Copper Shielding Tape (various companies)
- Core Strength Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contraction stress test has good predictive value even in fetuses that are less than 33 weeks' gestation, Dr.