Report Details Contract manufacturing for pharma C discover top companies' revenue prospects How are pharma contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs) performing?
What does CMO stand for?
CMO stands for Contract Manufacturing Organisation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMO
We have 200 other meanings of CMO in our Acronym Attic
- Competitive Mounted Orienteering (equestrian sport)
- Configuration Management Office(r)
- Configuration Management Organization
- Congés de Maladie Ordinaire (French: Regular Sick Leave)
- Construction Métallique de l'Ouest (French steel construction company)
- Construction Modulaire Organisation (French: Modular Construction Organization)
- Constructions Mécaniques Outillages (French: Mechanical Construction Tools)
- Constructions Modernes de l'Ouest (French: Modern Buildings of the West)
- Contract Management Office
- Contract Manufacturing Operation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract manufacturing for pharma - discover top companies ' revenue prospects How are pharma contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs) performing?
Neil Price, head of North of England, acquisition finance, Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking, said: "Since forging a relationship with Aesica in 2004, the company has built an enviable reputation on reliability, quality and excellence in customer service and become a leading contract manufacturing organisations in Europe.