At first glance, a provider of contract maintenance services for industrial fork lifts probably should care little about the CMMS/EAM packages that their customers use.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Contract Maintenance Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Contemporary Music Society (various locations)
- Content Managed Solution (websites)
- Content Management Server (Microsoft)
- Content Management Service
- Content Management Specialist
- Content Management System
- Contingency Management Services, Inc.
- Contingency Mutual Support (US DoD)
- Continuous Measurement System (videotaped behavior software)
- Continuous Monitoring System
- Contract Management Software (software)
- Contract Management System
- Contract Master Schedule (project management)
- Contractor Maintenance Support
- Contraints Management Symposium
- Control and Management Segment
- Control and Monitor Subsystem
- Control and Monitoring System
- Control Management System
- Control Monitor System (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also featured in the first section are providers of contract maintenance services for locomotives, rolling stock, and infrastructure (e.
Other entries in the first section of the book identify vendors of contract maintenance services, consulting firms, trade and professional associations, rail-related government agencies, and private freight car leasing companies.