What does CJV stand for?
CJV stands for Contract Joint Venture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJV
We have 9 other meanings of CJV in our Acronym Attic
- Calgary Java User Group
- Center for Joint Urban Operations
- Canadian Journal of Urban Research
- Crime and Justice in the United States
- Criminal Justice
- Colton Joint Unified School District (California)
- Carl Justi Vereinigung (German: Carl Justi Association; est. 1989; art history; Institute for Art and Musicology; Technical University of Dresden; Dresden, Germany)
- Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese
- Complete Joint Venture (business relationship)
- Continuing Joint Venture
- Cooperative Joint Venture
- Core Jitter Virtual Clock
- Continental Journal of Veterinary Science (Nigeria)
- Christen Jonge Vrouwen Federatie (Dutch: Young Women's Christian Federation)
- Canadian Jewish Virtual Museum and Archives (Canada)
- Colorado Jewish Venture Philanthropy Fund
- Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research
- Conventional Josephson Voltage Standard (electricity)
- California Jury Verdicts Weekly (journal)
- Central Jersey Volkswagen Society (Flagtown, NJ)