The series of actions not only reveal a strong national commitment to the development of green energy industry, but also indicate that the companies engaging in contract energy management (CEM) as the main business of energy conservation solutions will usher in a golden development period.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Contract Energy Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Connection Error Message
- Conseillers En Mobilité (Belgium)
- Conservation and Enforcement Measures
- Consolidated Evaluation Meeting (Drug Administration Law of SFDA of China)
- Consulting, Engineering and Management Co Ltd
- Contagious Equine Metritis
- Contingency, Exercise & Mobility
- Continuous Effluent Monitor
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring (EPA)
- Contract Electronics Manufacturer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1985 he was offered the role of sales engineer at new contract energy management firm Emstar.