NEW YORK - Contract electronics manufacturers reported March quarter sales rose 14% on average quarter-over-quarter, observed Sherri Scribner of Deutsche Bank Equity Research (db.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Contract Electronics Manufacturer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Configurable Execution Module
- Connection Error Message
- Conseillers En Mobilité (Belgium)
- Conservation and Enforcement Measures
- Consolidated Evaluation Meeting (Drug Administration Law of SFDA of China)
- Consulting, Engineering and Management Co Ltd
- Contagious Equine Metritis
- Contingency, Exercise & Mobility
- Continuous Effluent Monitor
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring (EPA)
- Contract Energy Management
- Contract Equipment Manufacturer
- Conventional Electron Microscope
- Cooperative Environmental Management
- Cost Engineering Model
- Cost Estimating Manager
- Cost Estimating Methodology
- Country Economic Memorandum
- Crash Energy Management (railroad safety protocol)
- Credential Evaluator Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
A NEWBRIDGE-BASED contract electronics manufacturer has launched a apprenticeship scheme to offer young people in the area employment opportunities in manufacturing.
Matthew Way, 28 - a former program manager for global contract electronics manufacturer (CEM) Flextronics - has joined niche market contract electronics manufacturer (CEM) Axiom Manufacturing Services, based in Newbridge, as commercial executive.
html The Manufacturing Market Insider site links you to top contract electronics manufacturers and consulting and market research services.