Federal law and regulations outline the steps DOE must follow in planning and carrying out the contract award process and emphasize the importance of awarding contracts in a timely manner.
What does KAWD stand for?
KAWD stands for Contract Award
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kawasaki (motorcycle)
- Kids Are Waiting (Pew Charitable Trusts)
- Kids At Work
- Kirby's Adventure Wii (game)
- Knowledge Acquisition for Knowledge-Based Systems Workshop
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (scientific grants; Sweden)
- Krajowa Agencja Wydawnicza (Polish: National Publishing Agency; Bialystok, Poland)
- Kaplan Academy of Washington
- Kashrut Authority of Western Australia
- Kick Ass with Class (former U of Alabama Coach Franchonie)
- Korean Automobile Workers Federation
- Kansas Association of Wheat Growers
- Kikajjo Alinyikira Women's Group (Uganda)
- Katz, Abosch, Windesheim, Gershman and Freedman (Baltimore, MD)
- Kenya AIDS Watch Institute
- Kaupapa Ara Whakawhiti Matauranga (Maori schools program; New Zealand)
- Kabowa Women's Cooperative Society (Uganda)
- Karamoja Women's Development Initiative (Uganda)
- Katyazo Women's Group (Uganda)
- Kentucky Agriculture Water Quality Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
This event follows an earlier best value stevedore contract award in Beaumont, Texas, last summer.
Byline: David Bloom Daily News Staff Writer A third bill aimed at reforming the troubled MTA and its influence-riddled contract award process was signed into law late Monday by Gov.
Subscribers, contract award wins, and deployments can be sorted to view trends in cellular usage and spending.
2008 2G/3G/4G Cellular Contract Award Summary http://www.