Cheri Pies, 58, is the Director of Family, Maternal and Child Programs for Contra Costa Health Services.
What does CCHS stand for?
CCHS stands for Contra Costa Health Services (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHS
We have 173 other meanings of CCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Clay County High School (various locations)
- Cleveland Clinic Health System
- Clinch County High School (Clinch County, GA)
- Clinton County Historical Society (Clinton, IA)
- Coconut Creek High School (Florida)
- Colchester County High School (UK)
- College of Community Health Sciences (University of Alabama)
- Colorado Celtic Harp Society
- Concord-Carlisle High School (Concord, MA)
- Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Cooper City High School (Cooper City, FL)
- Copenhagen City Heart Study (Denmark)
- Council of Community Health Services
- Crawford County High School (Indiana)
- Cross Country Home Services (Sunrise, FL)
- Culver City High School (California)
- Cumberland County High School (various locations)
- Cumberland County Historical Society (Pennsylvania)
- Currituck County High School (North Carolina)
- Cypress Creek High School (Orlando, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BACKGROUND In 2000, the Public Health Division of Contra Costa Health Services (the county health department) wanted to improve the quality of family planning service delivery for its largely Spanish-speaking clientele.