According to Michael Klein, COO, "Effectively utilizing existing space for an adult day-care center has added greatly to the continuum of care," with independent seniors introduced slowly to the services offered throughout the campus and, as prospective future residents, experiencing firsthand the benefits that the Sholom community can provide.
What does C of C stand for?
C of C stands for Continuum of Care
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C of C
- Conditioned Diphase (US DoD)
- Counterpart International
- Centre of Attention (UK)
- Certificate of Airworthiness
- Certificate of Analysis
- Certificate of Approval
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Captain of the Afterguard (US Navy)
- Certificate of Compliance
- Change of Command
- Captain of the Forecastle (US Navy rank)
- Certificate of Fitness (various locations)
- Construction of Facilities
- Cost of Facilities
- Captain of the Hold (US Navy)
- Captain of the Mizen Top (US Navy rank)
- Captain of the Main Top (US Navy rank)
- Captain of Tops (US Navy rank)
- Candidate in Philosophy
- Certified (Registered) Psychologist in Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contained within the MCV complex is the complete continuum of care for patients with SCI, including a state-of-the-art neuroscience intensive care unit, a neuroscience progressive care unit, a neurosurgery unit, and a CARF-accredited SCI rehabilitation program.
Developing additional programs to complete the continuum of care for disabled persons.
Such services constitute an important part of the continuum of care and are supported through tax dollars and donations.