And engine technologies like direct injection, Active Fuel Management and continuously variable valve timing will all contribute to what Chevrolet says will be better fuel economy than the current Stingray.
What does CVVT stand for?
CVVT stands for Continuously Variable Valve Timing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVVT
We have 2 other meanings of CVVT in our Acronym Attic
- Clustered Virtual Vertical Integration
- Cowichan Valley Virtual Mall
- Club de Vol à Voile de la Motte du Caire (French gliders club)
- Club des Vieilles Voitures et Motos Cosnoises (French automobile and motorcycle club)
- Classified Voice, Video Over Internet Protocol
- Centre de Vol à Voile du Périgord (French gliders association)
- Clinique Vétérinaire Villeray-Papineau (French: Villeray-Papineau Veterinary Clinic; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Cornwall Vintage Vehicle Society (est. 1965; Cornwall, England, UK)
- Central Victorian Veterans Support Centre (Australia)
- Cercle de la Voile de Vevey la Tour (sailing club, Switzerland)
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (Nissan)
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (Infiniti)
- Circolo Velico Vela Verbano (Swiss sailing club)
- Cercle de la Voile de Vaux sur Seine (French sailing club)
- Celostatni Vzajemna Vymena Zkusenosti (Czech: Nationwide Mutual Exchange of Experience)
- Carrier Air Wing
- Carrier Wing
- Child Victims of War (St. Cleer, England, UK)
- CodeView for Windows (software)
- Collaborative Virtual Workspace
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-litre engine with Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control, dual airbags, ABS with Electronic Brake Distribution and either a four-speed automatic transmission or a five-speed manual gearbox.
And speaking of the airflow, Pilibosian said, "The exceptional airflow qualities enabled us to exceed the 300-hp target, while careful calibration of the dual continuously variable valve timing system and the exhaust system contribute to the engine's great low-end torque.
2-litre 260bhp V6 ( combine Alfa Romeo's JTS (Jet Thrust Stoichiometric) direct injection technology with continuously variable valve timing.
2- litre 260bhp V6 - combine Alfa Romeo's JTS (Jet Thrust Stoichiometric) direct injection technology with continuously variable valve timing.
The petrol unit features continuously variable valve timing and a power output of 142bhp.
Features include continuously variable valve timing, fully independent suspension and 17-inch wheels.