During the first two years of the consortium, SwRI said DASL/N-TCD members studied lubricant effects on catalyzed diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and continuously regenerated traps.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Continuously Regenerated Trap
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Concrete Rainwater Tank
- Concussion Reduction Technology (sports equipment; various companies)
- Cone Roof Tank
- Conflict Resolution Team
- Connector Removal Tool (various companies)
- Conseil des Redacteurs Techniques
- Consejo Regulador del Tequila (Spanish: Tequila Regulatory Council; Mexico)
- Contact Repair Team (US Army)
- Contingency Response Team (USAF)
- Contingency Response Technologies