We recently observed a patient who developed profound hypercalcemia while undergoing continuous veno-venous hemofiltration dialysis (CVVHD).
What does CVVH stand for?
CVVH stands for Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVVH
We have 4 other meanings of CVVH in our Acronym Attic
- Centro de Visitas da Vista Alegre
- Christelijke Voetbal Vereniging Arnhem
- Complejo Volcánico Villa Aldama
- continuously variable valve actuation
- Center for Victims of Violence and Crime (Pennsylvania)
- Centre de Vol à Voile de Cambrai (French)
- Club des Vieux Volants du Comminges (French flying club)
- Contrastive Verb Valency Dictionary
- Centre de Vol à Voile de Fontainebleau et sa Région (French gliders club)
- Continuous Veno-Venous Hemodialysis
- Continuous Venous to Venous Hemodialysis
- Continuous Venovenous Hemodialysis
- Continuous Veno-Venous Hemodiafiltration
- Continuous Venovenous Hemodiafiltration
- Centrum pro Výzkum, Vývoj, Inovace (Czech: Center for Research, Development, Innovation and Regional Development; Czech Republic)
- Clustered Virtual Vertical Integration
- Cowichan Valley Virtual Mall
- Club de Vol à Voile de la Motte du Caire (French gliders club)
- Club des Vieilles Voitures et Motos Cosnoises (French automobile and motorcycle club)
- Classified Voice, Video Over Internet Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Influence of continuous veno-venous hemofiltration on the course of acute pancreatitis.
Attenuation of sepsis-related immunoparalysis by continuous veno-venous hemofiltration in experimental porcine pancreatitis.