Two grades of GlasTherm include grade S, a general purpose sheet where continuous operating temperature does not exceed 425 [degrees] F, and grade HT, said to have superior heat resistance for applications with continuous use temperatures up to 550 [degrees] F.
What does CUT stand for?
CUT stands for Continuous Use Temperature
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CUT
We have 56 other meanings of CUT in our Acronym Attic
- Circuit Under Test
- Cleveland Union Terminal (Cleveland, OH)
- Code and Unit Test
- Coding and Unit Testing
- Coming Up Taller (President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities)
- Compact Utility Tractor
- Comparable Uncontrolled Transaction
- Confederated Union of Workers (Costa Rica)
- Consumer Use Tax
- Consumer Use Testing