We hope that by September 2014, at least 50 per cent of all private schools will understand the need for continuous school improvement, and come up with more focussed improvement plans that also include professional development for their staff," Al Daheri said.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Continuous School Improvement (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Source, Inc. (Virginia)
- Consumers Socially Integrated (Iowa)
- Consumers Software Incorporated
- Container Security Initiative (US Customs Service)
- Container Security Initiative (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Container Storage Interface (cloud computing)
- Containment Solutions, Inc. (est. 1965)
- Contaminant Source Inventory (various organizations)
- Contemporary Services, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Continual Service Improvement (ITIL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
argue that the quality of teachers in classrooms is the most important factor in continuous school improvement and reform.
Chris Padden, chief executive of Incerts - an independent, non-profit organisation - said: "Our collaboration with Monmouthshire has been a great success, thanks to the dedication of the heads to continuous school improvement and the local authority's commitment to their schools.
Children love coming to school and all the staff here operate in a very professional manner, are hard working and committed to continuous school improvement.
NASS schools follow a system of accreditation that promotes quality alternative schools for at-risk youth, continuous school improvement, and success for students who have not performed well in traditional school settings.
9781412992671 Harness the power of reflection; continuous school improvement from the front office to the classroom.