Of course certification is just the start of a continuous quality management culture; our commitment to improvement and customer satisfaction will continue," concluded Jerry Mollenkramer, Group chief operating officer, ADCB.
What does CQM stand for?
CQM stands for Continuous Quality Management (medical data management software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CQM
We have 29 other meanings of CQM in our Acronym Attic
- Close Quarters Marksmanship
- Coal Quality Manager
- Code Quality Management
- Comptoir Quintinais de Matériaux (French concrete manufacturer)
- Configuration and Quality Management
- Conseil Québécois de la Musique (Quebec, Canada)
- constituent-quark model
- Construction Quality Management
- Consultants in Quantitative Methods (Netherlands)
- Content Quota Management (data storage)
- Control Quality Monitor
- Corporate Quality Management (various organizations)
- Cost Quality Management
- Crimp Quality Monitor (various companies)
- Capitol Quarter Midget Association (est. 1954; racing; Rio Linda, CA)
- Central Queensland Multicultural Association (Australia)
- Certificat de Qualification de Moniteur d'Atelier (French: Workshop Instructor Qualification Certificate)
- Client Quality Management Assurance (Accenture)
- Copper Queen Medical Associates (Arizona)
- Cost Quality Management Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of course certification is just the start of a continuous quality management culture; our commitment to improvement and customer satisfaction will continue.
The ISO 9001:2000 certification was awarded by Lloyd's Register, the independent risk management organisation, in recognition of the DIFC's commitment to continuous quality management and improvement of the services and operations at the DIFC.
a leading provider of operations performance management solutions for manufacturers, recently announced that Metallic Power has selected the company's Datasweep Advantage suite, which Datasweep said will provide Metallic Power with "a continuous quality management system that links manufacturing, maintenance and repair information on [an around-the-clock] basis to support Metallic Power's zinc fuel cells' ability to sustain crucial backup power to commercial and private entities.