The team's entry demonstrated their determination to drive forward a continuous quality improvement process which involved improvements in methodologies and changes in factory processes.
What does CQIP stand for?
CQIP stands for Continuous Quality Improvement Process
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CQIP
- Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Committee
- Channel Quality Indicator Channel
- Channel Quality Information Channel (networks)
- Centre Québecois de l'Institut Canadien des Technologies Scénographiques (French Section of Canadian Institut for Théater Technology)
- Clinical Quality Improvement Forum
- Clinical Quality Improvement Network
- Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (payment scheme/framework; UK)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Network
- Construction Quality Improvement Program
- Coordinated Quality Improvement Program (health care; Washington)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Questionnaire (patient care research)
- Centre for Quality, Innovation and Support (UK)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Survey (Florida International University)
- Central Queensland Institute of TAFE (Technical and Further Education; Australia)
- Chongqing Institute of Technology (China)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Team (various organizations)
- Claus Qvist Jessen (Danish travel website)
- Comité Québécois pour les Jeunes en Difficulté de Comportement (French: Quebec Committee for Youth with Behavioral Problems; Quebec, Canada)
- Conseil Québécois des Jeunes Quilleurs et Quilleuses (French: Quebec Council of Youth Bowling and Bowlers; Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But thankfully I pulled myself back from that and we brought leaders from IT, HR and various functions together into a team and went through a continuous quality improvement process to say, 'Where do we go from here?
Managed Care Is a Continuous Quality Improvement Process, Leading to Managed Health.