old fashioned views of loyalty, hard work and dedication, combined with continuous professional training can find its right rewards even in today's highly-competitive business world.
What does CPT stand for?
CPT stands for Continuous Professional Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPT
We have 378 other meanings of CPT in our Acronym Attic
- Conditional Probability Table
- Cone Penetration Test (geotechnical)
- Cone Penetrometer Technology
- Cone Penetrometer Test
- Confederation of Passenger Transport (UK)
- Consejo Permanente de Trabajadores (Spanish: Permanent Congress of Workers, Nicaragua)
- Constant Power Throttling
- Consumer Project on Technology
- Continuous Performance Test (Conners)
- Continuous Polyethylene
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING We'll stop at two aspects of continuous professional training, both of them aiming the supply of this kind of training: * National framework for Continuous Professional Training: According to the main target of European Employment Strategy, the average rate of participation in lifelong learning should be at least 12.
INFORMATION A series of studies conducted at several organizations show that Romania is facing low investment in continuous professional training (Chisu, 2007; Sandi & Moarcas, 2007).