5mm diameter nylon covered steel cables supported on a continuous polyethylene runner.
What does CPT stand for?
CPT stands for Continuous Polyethylene
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPT
We have 378 other meanings of CPT in our Acronym Attic
- Concrete Prism Test
- Conditional Probability Table
- Cone Penetration Test (geotechnical)
- Cone Penetrometer Technology
- Cone Penetrometer Test
- Confederation of Passenger Transport (UK)
- Consejo Permanente de Trabajadores (Spanish: Permanent Congress of Workers, Nicaragua)
- Constant Power Throttling
- Consumer Project on Technology
- Continuous Performance Test (Conners)
- Continuous Professional Training
- Contractor Provided Training
- Control Position Transducer
- Control Power Transformer
- Convention for the Prevention of Torture (Council of Europe)
- Core Penetration Test
- Core Planning Team
- Corel Photo-Paint (file extension)
- Correct Procedural Terminology
- Corrections Program Therapist
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continuous polyethylene fibers can therefore possibly be used in composites as heat pipes or conduits.