Previous studies have shown that the use of a continuous microwave system for blanching peanuts can reduce processing time, compared to using a traditional hot air, multi-zone oven.
What does CMW stand for?
CMW stands for Continuous Microwave
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMW
We have 57 other meanings of CMW in our Acronym Attic
- Commander Medium Attack Tactical Warfare Wing Pacific
- C. Milton Wright (school; Bel Air, MD)
- Canadian Music Week
- Channel Memory Write
- Charles Machine Works, Inc.
- Classic Metal Works (model cars)
- Compartmented Mode Workstation
- Compton's Most Wanted (rap group)
- Concentus Musicus Wien (baroque music ensemble)
- Constraints Management Workshop
- Country Music Weekly (magazine)
- Canadian Masters Windsurfing Association
- Canadian Mud Wrestling Association
- Central Minnesota Woodworking Association (St. Cloud, MN)
- City Mission World Association
- Chowchilla Mountain Women's Club (Mariposa, CA)
- Clinton Montague Website Consultant (Oxford, UK)
- Commander, Mine Warfare Command
- Consolidated Mutual Water Company (Colorado)
- Cycle Messenger World Championships
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continuous microwave system experimental design Red pine samples containing a mixture of sapwood and heartwood (1- by 4- by 20-in long) were separated by green weight into three groups with average weights of 979 g (867 to 1103 g), 1201 g (1115 to 1319 g), and 1402 g (1207 to 1680 g), referred to as medium, high, and very high green weight, respectively.
It utilizes an antenna to emit a continuous microwave signal ramping between 9.
Box 6270, Florence, KY41022-6270) Circle 26 on card Microwave booster The System 2000 microwave booster is said to be a relatively short (10 feet) continuous microwave oven that can be inserted into existing continuous vulcanization lines to help the manufacturer increase productivity.