TenCate Advanced Composites has a leading market position in continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites with the TenCate Cetex product portfolio, currently mainly used for aircraft structures and interiors.
What does CFRT stand for?
CFRT stands for Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CFRT
We have 5 other meanings of CFRT in our Acronym Attic
- Central Florida Rose Society
- Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service (UK)
- Computerized Fault Reporting System
- Concert Frame Relay Service (Concert Communications Company)
- Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, Springhill Suites, Towneplace Suites (Marriott properties branding)
- Canadian Forces Radio and Television
- Cape Fear Regional Theatre (Fayetteville, NC)
- Centre Français de Radio Télévision (French: French Center of Radio Television)
- Chemins de fer Régionaux et Tramways (French: Regional Railways and Tramways; publication)
- Child Fatality Review Team (various locations)
- Conventionally Fractionated Radiation Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Crown Forestry Rental Trust (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composite
- State Child Fatality Review Team Committee (Texas Department of State Health Services, Maternal & Child Health)
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Thermo-Plastic
- Children and Families Research Unit (UK)
- Cooperative Forestry Research Unit
- Casseler Frauen-Ruder-Verein eV (German: Kassel Women's Rowing Club; est. 1913; Kassel, Germany)
- Central Florida Rottweiler Verein (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BASF engineers started examining the possibilities of using continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastics (CFRTs) for automotive applications because the materials-proven in defense and aerospace applications--can provide a stiff, strong, and lightweight product thanks to their higher modulus, impact strength and overall durability as compared with traditional filled thermoplastics.