Starting this fall, researchers will be able to obtain even more detailed information about proton and nuclear structure at the Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (CEBAF) in Newport News, Va.
What does CEBA stand for?
CEBA stands for Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator (Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEBA
We have 25 other meanings of CEBA in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts
- Chico Esquela Beisbol Association
- Civil Engineering Baton Rouge (Louisiana)
- Colorado Elk Breeders Association
- Colorado Environmental Business Alliance
- Colorado Ethics in Business Alliance (Denver, CO)
- Communications Excellence to Black Audiences (award)
- Community Economic Betterment Account
- Competitive Equality Banking Act of 1987 (US)
- Contemporary Economics and Business Association (George Mason University)
- Contractors Employee Benefits Administration, Inc.
- Cost Estimate and Benefit Analysis
- Creative Excellence In Business Advertising
- CSP to EVCP Bridge Application
- Customer-Enabled British Airways
- Colorado Exclusive Buyer Agent Association
- Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (Newport News, VA)
- Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility)
- Belgian Centre for Evidence Based Medicine (Cochrane Collaboration; Leuven, Belgium)
- Centre Biblique pour l’Afrique et Madagascar
Samples in periodicals archive:
All this activity, at a cost of rouglhly $550 million, focuses on what one can describe as an immense electron microscope, called the Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (CEBAF).
7 million, including funds to keep building the continuous electron beam accelerator facility and the relativistic heavy ion collider.
For nuclear physics it recommends the Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility, which is planned for construction in Newport News, Va.
181) or the Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (SN: 9/17/83, p.