Neverfail ClusterProtector offers continuous data replication for Microsoft Windows Failover Clustering ensuring businesses can continuously access their mission-critical applications and data.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Continuous Data Replication
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Constant Density Recording
- Construction Dispute Resolution
- Constructional Data Report (product testing)
- Construire Décorer Rénover (French building renovation company)
- Container Depot & Repair
- Contents of Decrement of Register (part of a generalized list without the first element, in LISP)
- Contents of Decrement Register
- Continuing Disability Review
- Continuous Data Rate
- Continuous Data Recording
- Continuous Disclosure Review (Canada)
- Contract Data Requirement
- Contract Discrepancy Report
- Contribution au Développement Rural
- Controlled Drug Record
- Cooldown Reduction (gaming statistic)
- CorelDRAW File (file extension)
- Corporate Debt Restructuring
- Correlated Data Report
- Council for Development and Reconstruction (Lebanon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some areas examined include snapshots and continuous data replication in cluster storage environments, controlling network bandwidth to support storage QoS, a fat-tree based heterogeneous multi-tier storage architecture, and a benchmark suite for unstructured data processing.
Double-Take Software provides affordable software products for high availability and data recovery, including continuous data replication, application availability and system state protection.