Nevertheless, the dissent spurred Sibal into setting up a committee under Haryana education minister Geetal Bhukkal to " review the implementation of the Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation ( CCE)" in the context of the ' No Fail' policy.
What does C2E stand for?
C2E stands for Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of C2E
We have 1 other meaning of C2E in our Acronym Attic
- Command & Control Decision Aids Test Environment
- Command & Control Databases
- Command and Control Data Interchange Facility
- Command and Control Data Interchange Format (Simulation)
- Conecta2 Dos Torres (gaming clan)
- Command and Control Element
- Command Center Element
- Commitment to Excellence Coaching (triathlon coaching; Littleton, CO)
- Committed to Equality (UK)
- Connect 2 Edmonton (Canada)
- Century II Endowment Equipment
- Campaign to End AIDS
- Command and Control Experimentation Assessment Support Environment
- Command & Control Evaluation Directorate (US DoD)
- Command and Control Enterprise Database
- Command and Control Enterprise Integration
- Council for Community and Economic Research
- Command and Control Enterprise Reference Architecture
- Center to Field (National Transportation Communications for Intelligent Transportation Systems Protocol)
- Character to Float
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) and the grading system has made a significant difference and the result showed a consistent performance of the students throughout the year.
Implement continuous comprehensive evaluation (CCE) standards -- Unlike the previous three practices, CCE was new to SPS.
Talking to Times over telephone, he said that his first priority is to train staff on the newly adopted Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) formulated by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Under the current scheme of Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation ( CCE), the academic year is divided into two semesters of six months each.
As part of Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation, students are already being assessed on their performance in extra- curricular activities and these marks make a difference in their promotion.
Though his daughters, Megha and Dhruvi, studying in Class VIII and Class II at Hansraj Model School, Punjabi Bagh, have yet to get a taste of the continuous comprehensive evaluation ( CCE), Narayan is worried about his children's future.