Improved Communications -- The wire-free TrainTalk intra-train communications system provides a continuous communications link without blind spots, even in the harshest conditions and during train separations.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Continuous Communications Link
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Concept Cars Ltd. (Mauritius)
- Concurrent Common LISP
- Configuration Control Letter
- Configuration Control Logic (NASA)
- Connection Control Language
- Conseil de Concertation Locative (French: Housing Collaborative Council)
- Construction Completion List (EPA)
- Contaminant Candidate List (United States)
- Contamination Control Line
- Continental Celtic (linguistics)
- Contracts Consultancy Ltd (UK)
- Control Center Language
- Control Code Locator
- Cookbook Collector's Library (publishing house)
- Cooperative and Collaborative Learning
- Coosal's Concrete Limited (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Copper Clad Laminate (printed circuits)
- Costa Container Lines SpA
- Couldn't Care Less
- Country Club of Landfall (Wilmington, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similar to a satellite, Global Observer is the first system designed to provide a 24/7/365 unblinking eye and continuous communications link over any location on the earth's surface for as long as needed.
Once in place, the three next-generation TDRS satellites will double the capacity of data transmission and will provide nearly continuous communications links between Earth and space for the Space Shuttle, the International Space Station and with dozens of unmanned scientific satellites in low-earth orbit.