The path-diverse nature of satellite technology enables agencies to provide mission-critical functions, such as emergency communications for Continuity of Operations planning and emergency responder operations, as well as communications support in remote areas through distance learning and telemedicine.
What does CO-OP stand for?
CO-OP stands for Continuity of Operations Planning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CO-OP
We have 36 other meanings of CO-OP in our Acronym Attic
- Cross-Over Digital Pre-Distorter (microwave theory)
- Community Outreach Emotionally Disturbed
- Central Ohio EDI Users Group (Columbus, Ohio)
- Colorado Fire Machanics Association
- Center for Hemispherical Cooperation in Research and Education in Engineering and Applied Science (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- Connection-Oriented Internetwork Packet Exchange (Novell)
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (child therapy)
- Cooperative Education Program
- Cooperative Open-OSS Project (TMF)
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
- Costing-based Price Analysis
- Co-Principal Investigator
- Corn Oil Plus Saline (biology)
- contracted-out stakeholder pension
- Colorado Strategy for Arsenic Removal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Susan Reinertson, who currently oversees the Amtrak recovery and resiliency exercise program as well as continuity of operations planning, will lead the new department.
For example, one of our Web-enabled tools, the "DON Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Program" course, includes information on continuity of operations planning within a comprehensive discussion of what constitutes effective CIP posture.
5) Information Technology--USCP has implemented four recommendations related to IT management capabilities and is making progress toward implementing the remaining five recommendations related to enterprise architecture, IT investment management, information security, and continuity of operations planning.