Montana Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
What does CNE stand for?
CNE stands for Continuing Nursing Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNE
We have 111 other meanings of CNE in our Acronym Attic
- Community Nutrition Education (various organizations)
- Compagnie Nationale des Experts (French: National Company of Experts)
- Computer Network Engineer
- Computer Network Exploitation
- Conference on Neural Engineering
- Conseil National de l'Emballage (French: National Packaging Council)
- Consejo Nacional de la Energía (Spain)
- Consejo Nacional Electoral (Venezuela)
- Conserved Noncoding Element (biology)
- Constellation NewEnergy (est. 1995)
- Continuous Noise Environment
- Contrat Nouvelle Embauche (France)
- Coordination Nationale Étudiante (French: National Student Coordination)
- Corpo Nacional de Escutas (Portugal Catholic Scouts Association)
- Corporate Network Edition
- National Center for Equipment (Haiti)
- Canada and Newfoundland Education Association
- Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates
- Classical and Near Eastern Archaeology
- Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All applications for approval for continuing nursing education are going to the Ohio Nurses Association.
ANCC's internationally renowned credentialing programs certify nurses in specialty practice areas, recognize healthcare organizations for nursing excellence through the Magnet Recognition Program[R], and accredit providers of continuing nursing education.
The Tennessee Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
There will be two educational sessions, focusing on what constitutes continuing nursing education and contact hour approval as per ANCC guidelines on January 12 (1pm-5pm) in Burlington and January 13 (1pm-5pm) in St.
Catholic Charities is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by the Kansas State Board of Nursing.
Six International Continuing Nursing Education Credits and/or STTI's American Nurses Credentialing Center accreditation are available online and free of charge.