He also chaired the State Bar's Continuing Legal Education Committee, which serves all practice areas.
What does CLEC stand for?
CLEC stands for Continuing Legal Education Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLEC
We have 59 other meanings of CLEC in our Acronym Attic
- Communications, Law Enforcement and Technology (New Hampshire)
- C Language Exploratory Analysis of Variance (research software)
- Commonwealth Law Enforcement Board
- Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Certificated Lactation Educator-Counselor
- Citizens/Labor Energy Coalition
- Clear Lake Education Center (Escanaba, MI)
- Community Living Essex County (Essex, Ontario, Canada)
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Competitive Local Exchange Company (telecommunications provider)
- California Large Energy Consumers Association
- Competitive Local Exchange Carriers Association (Michigan Telecommunications Act lawsuit plaintiffs; Michigan)
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Central Louisiana Electric Co-Op
- Check List of European Continental Mollusca (Natural History Museum of Gothenburg; Sweden)
- Controllership: Leading Edge of Corporate Performance
- Corporate Leading Edge Credit Technologies Consulting, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Centre for Local Economic Development (Coventry University; UK)
- Community Leadership and Economic Development
- Cystine Lactose Electrolyte Deficient (biologic sampling tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wells is a member of McLane's Probate and Elder Law Committee and the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the New Hampshire Bar Association.
He has also served as Chair of the Palm Beach County Bar Association's Professionalism Committee and Chair of its Medical Legal Committee for many years, is an Eagle Member and Member of the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers n.