But it has proved to be a continuing learning experience, found presenter Jason Mohammad WE'VE all heard bad imitations of the Welsh accent that slip into sounding like some- thing from the Indian sub-continent.
What does CLE stand for?
CLE stands for Continuing Learning Experience
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLE
We have 143 other meanings of CLE in our Acronym Attic
- Command Line Editor (computing)
- Commercial Landscape Estimator
- Commission Locale d'Environnement (French: Local Environment Committee)
- Common Learning Experience
- Community Legal Education
- Complete Local Excision
- Congenital Lobar Emphysema
- Consistent Life Ethic (ideology)
- Construction Licensing Executive
- Constructivist Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Continuing Legal Education
- Continuous Lumbar Epidural
- Control Law Electronics (aerospace engineering)
- Coopération Linguistique et Éducative (French: Linguistic and Educational Cooperation)
- Core Language Engine (SRI Cambridge Computer Science Research Centre)
- Cottage Lane Elementary (Blauvelt, NY)
- Council for Leather Exports (India)
- Cray Linux Environment (software)
- Cree Leukoencephalopathy
- Criminal Law Enforcement (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Rosie Albritton (1990): "In order to function effectively as a professional, one must have continuing learning experiences to reinforce his or her formal education" (p.