The Army Continuing Education System delivers a full range of learning programs that help Soldiers meet educational and professional goals.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Continuing Education System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Electrician (Shop)
- Consultant Evaluation System (New Jersey Department of Transportation.)
- Consulting and Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Consulting Engineering Services (India) Limited
- Consulting Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Consumer Electronics Show
- Consumer Electronics Society (IEEE)
- Container Examination Station (trade)
- Continuing Education Scholarship
- Continuing Education Standards (various organizations)
- Continuous Engineering Support (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Contivity Extranet Switch
- Contrat Emploi-Solidarité (French employment contract)
- Control Earth Station
- Control Electronics System (NASA)
- Cooperative Educational Services
- Cooperative Extension Service
- Core Enterprise Service
- Corpus Encoding Standard
- Correspondence Expert System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pratt Institute's Center for Continuing and Professional Studies is a registered provider through the American institute of Architects, Continuing education System (AIA/ CES) offering classes to architects, engineers, contractors and design professionals in sustainability.