Specifically, NAIFA is in favor of NARAB II, which would permit insurance producers licensed to practice in several states to comply with a single-set of non-resident licensing and continuing education standards.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Continuing Education Standards (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Constellation Energy Source
- Construction Electrician (Shop)
- Consultant Evaluation System (New Jersey Department of Transportation.)
- Consulting and Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Consulting Engineering Services (India) Limited
- Consulting Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Consumer Electronics Show
- Consumer Electronics Society (IEEE)
- Container Examination Station (trade)
- Continuing Education Scholarship
- Continuing Education System
- Continuous Engineering Support (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Contivity Extranet Switch
- Contrat Emploi-Solidarité (French employment contract)
- Control Earth Station
- Control Electronics System (NASA)
- Cooperative Educational Services
- Cooperative Extension Service
- Core Enterprise Service
- Corpus Encoding Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some states' current continuing education standards can be duplicative, Edwards said.
In addition, courses were designed to comply with the continuing education standards of other relevant accrediting bodies--for example, the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Similar in concept to New York State requirements for licensing real estate sales agents and brokers, the legislation establishes required curriculum, qualification testing and continuing education standards, as well as recommending a standard for the number of hours required for study.