John Austin Vance of Milledgeville was awarded the $2,000 Continuing Education Scholarship.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Continuing Education Scholarship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 561 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Constant Elasticity of Substitution
- Constellation Energy Source
- Construction Electrician (Shop)
- Consultant Evaluation System (New Jersey Department of Transportation.)
- Consulting and Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Consulting Engineering Services (India) Limited
- Consulting Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Consumer Electronics Show
- Consumer Electronics Society (IEEE)
- Container Examination Station (trade)
- Continuing Education Standards (various organizations)
- Continuing Education System
- Continuous Engineering Support (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Contivity Extranet Switch
- Contrat Emploi-Solidarité (French employment contract)
- Control Earth Station
- Control Electronics System (NASA)
- Cooperative Educational Services
- Cooperative Extension Service
- Core Enterprise Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enrolled and Registered Nurses may receive continuing education scholarships of up to $3,000 to attend conferences, $5,000 for short courses or workshops and up to $6,000 over two years for re-entry courses,' he said.