Continuing Education at the college level is a huge force in the province today, and is inspiring students to upgrade, advance and explore new career possibilities.
What does CONED stand for?
CONED stands for Continuing Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CONED
- Cryogenic Orbital Nitrogen Experiment
- Combined Organizations of Numismatic Error Collectors of America
- Consultation, the European Commission and Civil Society (database)
- Corporación Nacional de Estudiantes de Ciencias Forestales (Chile)
- Christian Outreach Network Establishing City-Wide Teamwork
- Coalition of New England Companies for Trade
- Combat Network Communications Technology
- Committee on Networking, Education and Community Teamwork (Hannover Park, IL)
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Coalition Of North-Eastern Governors
- Comanche Nation Enterprises, Inc. (Lawton, OK)
- Consejo Nacional de Empresas Integradas
- College of North East London
- Control Of Electromagnetic Radiation
- Conveyer Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Concept of Employment
- Confederação Nacional de Entidades Negras (Portuguese: National Confederation of Black Entities; Brazil)
- National Council of Private Enterprise (Panama)
- Consortium for the Promotion of Next-Generation Personal Services (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Real Estate Board of York, the city's most prominent real estate trade association and leader in real estate education, has revamped its education courses for Fall 2004, including 90 hours of all new continuing education courses and the addition of the Salesperson's Qualifying Licensing Course.
For the sake of clarity, I'll focus on continuing education students who are adults, are likely working or have been displaced because of the economic downturn, or are homemakers.
The course counts as 15 hours of continuing education credits for New York and is the core course of three CRS Courses needed to satisfy the core educational requirements for the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation.
Continuing education can easily be a waste of your precious time.
In an effort to provide a more convenient and progressive means for completing the 221/2-hour continuing education program required by the state every two years in the renewal of sales licenses for real estate brokers and agents, the Academy for Continuing Education ("ACE") has developed a home study program on videotape, which will be available early next year, announces Esther Muller, president of the school.