It also said DMH "must be expected to explicitly outline its efforts to mitigate the impact on individuals transferred to other continuing care hospitals and their families, and for the Southeast Region in particular.
What does CCH stand for?
CCH stands for Continuing Care Hospital
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCH
We have 184 other meanings of CCH in our Acronym Attic
- Community Central Hall (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Compact Corrugated Horn Antenna
- Computer-Controlled Heater (Cassini Explorer)
- Computer-Controlled Hostiles (military simulation)
- Computerized Criminal History Files of the FBI
- Confederation of Cooperative Housing (est. 1993; UK)
- Congress Centrum Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany)
- Connections per Circuit Hour
- Connectivity Cluster Hierarchy
- Consumer Credit Help
- Cook County Hospital
- Cornwall Community Hospital (Canada)
- Cost Comparison Handbook
- Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia)
- Country Club Hills (Fairfax City, VA, USA)
- Crank Case Heater (various companies)
- Credit Card Holder
- Cyclo Club Hennebont (French cycling club)
- Harmonization Coordination Committee Permanent Secretariat
- Cosplay Chaos Hannover 8
Samples in periodicals archive:
All aged-care services--home support, resthomes, continuing care hospitals and dementia care units--are significantly underfunded.
We have no beds for continuing care patients, in fact the Health Board had already been looking at a hotel in Cork city, with the intention of turning it into a continuing care hospital.
The Ministry has insisted that its contract prices with continuing care hospitals have generally provided a fair rate of return, and claims it has increased overall aged-care spending by $25 million.
The union said that with 200 patients unable to leave continuing care hospitals because there is not enough community treatment capacity, there are other people on a waiting list to get into any hospital beds that are vacated.
This was followed by experience as a psychogeriatric community support nurse with the then Capital Coast Health and, most recently, as manager of WesleyCare Ewart Centre, a 52-bed continuing care hospital.